Lake Effect Radio is radio that entertains with wit, wisdom and wonder.
At Lake Effect Radio, we know your time is valuable and we want to help you make the most of it.
1) May I purchase a copy of a Lake Effect Radio episode? Right now, we are not yet selling our programs in a retail form. If you would like to be notified when they do become available, please send us an email by clicking here: RETAIL REQUEST EMAIL
2) Why can't I hear these Lake Effect Radio programs on my local radio station? Because they need to know you want to hear it. If you would like to encourage your local radio stations to carry Lake Effect Radio programs, please send us an email by clicking here: STATION REQUEST EMAIL.
3) Where can I send a message to my favorite Lake Effect Radio host? Below you will find a list of all the hosts email addresses. Also, you can always go to each program's website for specific contact information.
Dinner Plans: Gail Bellamy --> Gail@DinnerPlansRadio.com
Novel Conversations: Frank Lavallo --> Frank@NovelConversations.com
Novel Conversations: Ted Schwarz --> Ted@NovelConversations.com
I've Heard That Song Before: Joe Hunter --> Joe@HeardThatSong.com
GREENLIGHT Reviews: Ann Elder: --> Ann@GREENLIGHTReviews.com
GREENLIGHT Reviews: Les Roberts --> Les@GREENLIGHTReviews.com
What's So Funny!: Dave Schwensen --> Dave@WhatsSoFunny.com
4) Where can I send a message to a guest of a Lake Effect Radio program? While we cannot guarantee a response from our guests, we would be happy to forward a message from you. Just email the host of the program who will forward the message to that guest.
5) How can I advertise on Lake Effect Radio programs? Easy! Just email our Sales Manager, Ray Somich. He would be happy to put together an advertising package that will work for you.
For all other questions, please feel free to email us at Lake Effect Radio at:
Lake Effect Radio
Site Design by SecretPond